Saturday, June 22, 2013

INVESTMENT PROPOSAL/PARTNERSHIP

Categories:



From:Dr.John Wright
Email:johnwright975@rocketmail.com

Attn:
AN INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY

I must say sorry for interfering into your privacy without seeking for permission. It's because of urgency of this matter. I 'm Dr.John Wright, Director in charge of audit and account unit department in our bank, which I will disclose to you once you indicate your interest in this golden opportunity. I have decided to contact you for a mutual beneficial transaction with 100% Risk Free.

In April 2006, Mr. Lu Yunpeng, a multimillionaire and president of Henan-based Yunpeng Cultural Development Co Ltd China moved some cash from Europe to our Finance Firm. The fund arrived during the time Mr. Lu Yunpeng was been tried for murder in China . As his account officer he instructed that I should put an hold on the fund that was supposed to go to China pending on the outcome of his trial.

In May 2006, he was sentenced to death and the fund remained unclaimed till date. As his account officer, I was aware that nobody knows about this fund movement except his cousin who was also sentenced to death with him.

Please, you can view the news on this website:

http://en.ce.cn/National/Local/200605/18/t20060518_7005764.shtml

I want to utilize this opportunity and make use of this fund by transferring the money to you. I want to work with you on it. The amount involved is Ten Million Two Hundred Thousand United States Dollars Only. {US$10,200,000.00}.

Please reply back and let's benefit from this golden opportunity. You are my first contact. I shall wait for days and if I do not hear from you, I shall look for another person.

These are my private contacts: E-mail: johnwright975@rocketmail.com

Regards
Dr.John Wright
Attention:

Kindly open the attach file and see the investment proposal.
Bear in mind this is risk free investment now and after.

Waiting to hear from you.
Regards
Dr.John Wright

Spread The Love, Share Our Article

Related Posts

No Response to "INVESTMENT PROPOSAL/PARTNERSHIP"

Post a Comment