Friday, November 15, 2013

Dear Sir/Madam,

Categories:

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am Mrs. Eunice Tiffany from Sabah Malaysia writing you from Kuala Lumpur, I Believe by God's grace you will Help me and my only Daughter. After asking for God's Directions, I got your contact from the American Counsel Programmed.

I wish to know if you can assist us by handling both our fund of $ 7.7Million (Seven Million Seven Hundred thousand Dollar's) and invest Presently in your land of business, the fund and Gold is still in the EAGLE EYE SECURITY NET-WORK in Kuala Lumpur Malaysia, where my late husband deposited it for safe keeping and my husband never disclosed the content to the deposited consignment to EAGLE EYE SECURITY NET-WORK, he only declared it as "personal / family treasure" because he do not want the company to know the content of the Box.

Since you are Involved in associated Business in your Country, I and my Daughter will be excited to invest in your Business Our Fund and you will Help US Look for a Buyer of Gold over there, Because WE do Not know any body overseas, I and my Daughter are in need of a God fearing person who will assist us very well in this fund that we are about to invest overseas, where we will invest it properly with the person's advice.If you can assist us receive this fund, kindly send to us your phone number with fax, and your full name and address for us to get you approved as our beneficiary, because we want to finalize this as soon as possible from today.

I am honorably seeking for your assistance in the Following ways. (1) Money To Assist US Move this into your Country successfully. (2) To make Arrangement for me and my daughter to Come over to your Country for Investment, Please Let me know IF you are interested to Assist US I will Give you 30% of the Total Money and Gold when I Come over to your Country. I will send you the Deposit Certificate / Insurance coverage which my late husband deposited the Consignment with. Hope to Receive your reply today.

Yours Faithfully,

Mrs.Eunice Tiffany, And Daughter.

Spread The Love, Share Our Article

Related Posts

No Response to "Dear Sir/Madam,"

Post a Comment