Sunday, May 8, 2016

Attn: Friend!!

Categories:

Good Day My Friend,
 
With the warmest of hearts, I offer my friendship, greetings and I hope this mail meets you in good time and spirit. However this email might seem strange to you, as we have not met personally or had any dealings in the past, I humbly ask that you take due consideration of its importance and immense benefit. I am a well-established
consultant currently in Europe handling a wide range of trade and investment matters. Just recently, I was consulted and mandated by a client of mine from Russia who is currently having some political problem, to source for a reliable entrepreneur to assist invest funds totaling US$8.5 Million.
 
My Client needs a country that is politically stable with an excellent investment climate like yours, a trustworthy personality by whom investment on a large scale could be handled and finally the funds invested in any profitable ventures such as real estate.
 
Your main responsibility is to ensure the total evacuation of the funds from where it is secured at the moment as my client is having some political problem and find it very difficult to secure the funds himself. Should you however be in a position to secure these funds and to handle the investment desire of my client, please
notify me through email or fax which is stated clearly above so that we shall discuss among others, investment areas, evacuation or transfer of the funds and above all the benefits to the persons involved.
 
Be assured that everything will be carried out in the most legitimate arrangement which will forbid you from any breach of the law (Domestic/international). It is a highly confidential business undertaking/venture which will yield results in monetary terms/value to the benefit of those involved/concerned; hence a serious minded
person is needed. Kindly respond to this letter only if you are interested and capable of handling it.
 
Thank you and God bless you!
 
Best regards,
luca masiello.

Spread The Love, Share Our Article

Related Posts

No Response to "Attn: Friend!!"

Post a Comment